Who We Are
Elizabeth City has great characteristics you'll love!
- The quality of life in Elizabeth City includes excellent, accessible healthcare.
- Population per Physician = 377, per RN = 85, per Dentist = 3,177
- Located in Elizabeth City, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182 licensed bed, full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women’s care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
- The median home price in Pasquotank County is $162,800.
- The average monthly rent in Pasquotank County is $837.
- Pasquotank County property taxes are $.77 per $100 valuation; Elizabeth City property taxes are $.615 per $100 valuation.
- Elizabeth City offers a wide range of housing opportunities, from beautifully historic, stately homes to brand new, convenient condominiums.
- There are many waterfront and water view options available.
- Elizabeth City offers a beautiful waterfront, a thriving arts community, lively local restaurant and craft-brewery scene, historical attractions, comfortable climate, and close proximity to the Outer Banks and Hampton Roads.
- Elizabeth City's long history as a thriving port has give us a cosmopolitan, welcoming perspective unusual in a city of our size. We’re known as the “Harbor of Hospitality” and for good reason.
- We're unique. Home to one of the largest Coast Guard bases in the nation, a bona fide blimp factory, and the Southeast's first utility-scale wind farm.
- Check out Visit Elizabeth City to see everything we have to offer!
Visit the Elizabeth City Pasquotank County Economic Development Commission website where you can find information on health services, housing comparisons to nearby areas, education, leisure, neighborhoods, demographics, religion, properties and more!
Get in Touch!
- (252) 338-0169
- 405 East Main Street, Suite 4, Elizabeth City, NC 27909